Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139 Lon: -107.69111 Elev: 10801ft.
5 Miles S Ophir CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE