Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.7 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 784ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Nelson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE