Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
DW4201 San Ramon (D4201)
Lat: 37.75717°N Lon: 121.94567°W Elev: 427ft.
3 Miles ESE Danville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 72. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. North wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 44. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light south wind.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE