Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
DW4201 San Ramon (D4201)
Lat: 37.75717 Lon: -121.94567 Elev: 427ft.
3 Miles ESE Danville CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 38. South wind 6 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Light north northeast wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE