Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.72 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389 Lon: -107.90861 Elev: 9078ft.
7 Miles NE Dunton CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -11. Wind chill values as low as -25. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 7. Wind chill values as low as -30. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -20. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 7. Wind chill values as low as -15. Windy, with a south southwest wind 20 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow. Low around 4. Breezy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy and cold, with a high near 4. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 6.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE