Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 G 24 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility0.25 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389°N Lon: 107.90861°W Elev: 9078ft.
7 Miles NE Dunton CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 29. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE