Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 3 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
EW0993 Oakland (E0993)
Lat: 37.86033 Lon: -122.23483 Elev: 960ft.
3 Miles E Berkeley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 43. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE