Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
RED MOUNTAIN PASS (RMPC2)
Lat: 37.89°N Lon: 107.71°W Elev: 11150ft.
7 Miles NW Silverton CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 10 to 20 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE