Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 784ft.
Fort Knox KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hardin County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE