Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity94% Wind SpeedN 5 mph Barometer30.24 in (1024.5 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Knox (KFTK)
Lat: 37.9°N Lon: 85.97°W Elev: 784ft.
Fort Knox KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light northeast wind. Thursday Patchy frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Calm wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the morning. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.