Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.95650 Lon: -119.11950 Elev: 6780ft.
2 Miles ESE Tioga Pass CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 33. Windy, with a north wind around 35 mph, with gusts as high as 50 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 35 mph decreasing to 15 to 25 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 41. Northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE