Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 14 G 22 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
- Visibility8 km
- Wind Chill-9°C (16°F)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389°N Lon: 107.90861°W Elev: 9078ft.
3 Miles SE Telluride CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 11pm. Low around -7. North wind 5 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 centimeters possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 2. North northeast wind around 10 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7. East northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 9. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE