Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 9 G 20 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
EW0993 Oakland (E0993)
Lat: 37.86033 Lon: -122.23483 Elev: 960ft.
2 Miles ENE Kensington CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 39. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Light south southwest wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE