Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 1 G 8 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
CW6937 Larkspur (C6937)
Lat: 37.9375°N Lon: 122.53504°W Elev: 75ft.
3 Miles WNW Mill Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. East northeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 51. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 49. West northwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE