Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer30.37 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CW6937 Larkspur (C6937)
Lat: 37.93750 Lon: -122.53504 Elev: 75ft.
3 Miles WNW Mill Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 32. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 49. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE