Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind SpeedS 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
EW0993 Oakland (E0993)
Lat: 37.86033 Lon: -122.23483 Elev: 960ft.
4 Miles ENE Kensington CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind around 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE