Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
Current conditions at
EW0993 Oakland (E0993)
Lat: 37.86033°N Lon: 122.23483°W Elev: 960ft.
4 Miles ENE Kensington CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE