Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint-16°C (3°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639 Lon: -112.14556 Elev: 7585ft.
15 Miles NE Escalante UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around -9. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. North wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -13. Light north wind becoming north northwest 6 to 11 km/h in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 5. Wind chill values as low as -18. North northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8. North northwest wind 3 to 8 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 4.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 5.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 6.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near -4.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE