Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 3 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.95650 Lon: -119.11950 Elev: 6780ft.
3 Miles NE Tioga Pass CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 24. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Snow showers. Low around 16. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE