Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 8 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
CW5780 Lee Vining (C5780)
Lat: 37.95650 Lon: -119.11950 Elev: 6780ft.
Lee Vining CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE