Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
Current conditions at
DW7094 Mill Valley (D7094)
Lat: 37.91333°N Lon: 122.54833°W Elev: 190ft.
San Rafael CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 69. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 54. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE