Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 0 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
DW7094 Mill Valley (D7094)
Lat: 37.91333 Lon: -122.54833 Elev: 190ft.
San Rafael CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 9 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. East wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 30. Light north wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE