Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 km/h
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-5°C (23°F)
Current conditions at
Lexington, Blue Grass Airport (KLEX)
Lat: 38.05 Lon: -84.6 Elev: 981ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. North wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 9am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near -1. West wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -9. West wind 8 to 16 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 2. Wind chill values as low as -12. South wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12. Northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near -3.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 5. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near -2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fayette County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE