Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
21NM N Oakland CA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA 992 MB LOW WILL DEEPEN WEST OF CAPE MENDOCINO THIS EVENING WITH
INCREASING SOUTHERLY WINDS. GALE FORCE WINDS WILL DEVELOP
OVERNIGHT ACROSS THE NORTHERN WATERS WITH STRONG SMALL CRAFT WINDS
DEVELOPING ELSEWHERE. A LINE OF RAIN AND SHOWERS WILL MOVE THROUGH
THE WATERS EARLY SATURDAY MORNING WITH THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE
NORTH OF THE GOLDEN GATE SATURDAY AFTERNOON. WINDS WILL EASE AND
SHOWERS WILL END BY SATURDAY NIGHT WITH LIGHTER WINDS AND MODERATE
SEAS SUNDAY INTO MONDAY.
- Tonight Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SSE around 6 kt after midnight. A slight chance of rain after 11pm.
- Saturday S wind 18 to 23 kt becoming SE 10 to 15 kt. Winds could gust as high as 39 kt. Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am.
- Saturday Night SW wind 13 to 18 kt decreasing to 7 to 12 kt in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 kt. A chance of rain.
- Sunday WNW wind 5 to 7 kt. Mostly sunny.
- Sunday Night NW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Mostly clear.
- Monday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear.
- Tuesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly sunny.
- Tuesday Night W wind around 7 kt. Mostly cloudy.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE