Winter weather making a return to parts of the central and eastern U.S.
After a brief taste of spring on Saturday, conditions will deteriorate on Sunday from the mid-Mississippi River Valley to the mid-Atlantic. A cold front will usher in unseasonably cold temperatures while a storm gathers strength in the Southeast and East Coast. This will bring a chance of late-season snow, particularly for the central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 18 G 40 MPH
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Abajo Peak (ABAUT)
Lat: 37.84107°N Lon: 109.46188°W Elev: 11330ft.
14 Miles NW Monticello Arpt UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Light west northwest wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 34. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery, with a northwest wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for La Sal and Abajo Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE