Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint-3°C (26°F)
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.10060 Lon: -122.93030 Elev: 175ft.
Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain after 4pm. High near 11. West southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 6. West southwest wind 14 to 21 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 9. Northwest wind 23 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around -1. North wind 18 to 23 km/h decreasing to 8 to 13 km/h in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 10. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 1.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE