Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.96 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
DW6226 Ridgway (D6226)
Lat: 38.15277°N Lon: 107.76173°W Elev: 6995ft.
9 Miles W Lake City CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 13. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Breezy.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE