Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.45 in
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037 Lon: -110.704038 Elev: 4444ft.
27 Miles SE Hanksville UT
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 26. Light northwest wind.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around -4. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -12. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE