Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 11 km/h
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill-3°C (27°F)
Current conditions at
Frankfort, Capital City Airport (KFFT)
Lat: 38.18°N Lon: 84.9°W Elev: 804ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 11. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Southwest wind 14 to 19 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Southwest wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Southwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between 5 and 7.5 mm possible.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 8. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 5.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE