Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity65% Wind SpeedSW 9 km/h Barometer29.97 in (1014.7 mb) Dewpoint13°C (56°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Frankfort, Capital City Airport (KFFT)
Lat: 38.18°N Lon: 84.9°W Elev: 804ft.
Frankfort KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind around 14 km/h. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Northwest wind 5 to 8 km/h. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 22. Northwest wind 3 to 8 km/h. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. South wind 3 to 8 km/h. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.