Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.41 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Patuxent River, Naval Air Station (KNHK)
Lat: 38.29 Lon: -76.4 Elev: 46ft.
St. Marys City MD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. West wind around 7 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A chance of snow before 9am, then rain. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Marys County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE