Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.26°N Lon: 86.95°W Elev: 528ft.
5 Miles ENE Ferdinand IN
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dubois County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE