Heavy lake-effect snow continues across lower Great Lakes
Another round of heavy lake-effect snow is forecast for the Great Lakes through mid-day Friday. An additional 30 inches or more could fall in some locations, on top of the impressive amounts that have fallen already. This will result in very difficult or nearly impossible travel at times in the heaviest snow bands. The snow should taper off during the morning on Friday.
Read More... Humidity69% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.31 in (1026.9 mb) Dewpoint16°F (-9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23°N Lon: 85.67°W Elev: 540ft.
3 Miles SW Jeffersonville IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Light west wind. Friday Sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the morning. Friday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain between 1am and 3am, then a chance of rain after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 53. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind 7 to 9 mph. Sunday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 59. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Thanksgiving Day A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.