Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer29.78 in (1008.4 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23°N Lon: 85.67°W Elev: 540ft.
Hickory Hill KY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 50. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Periods of rain showers before 2pm, then scattered rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 52. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Scattered rain and snow showers before 8pm, then a slight chance of snow showers between 8pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE