Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity82% Wind SpeedW 6 mph Barometer29.96 in (1015.0 mb) Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23°N Lon: 85.66°W Elev: 545ft.
Hickory Hill KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind. Tuesday A 10 percent chance of snow before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Thursday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.