Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedSSW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.1 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Napa, Napa County Airport (KAPC)
Lat: 38.20750 Lon: -122.27944 Elev: 33ft.
11 Miles NNW Fairfield CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 66. Light north wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 54. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 58. West northwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 64.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE