Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 12 mph
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.26°N Lon: 86.95°W Elev: 528ft.
5 Miles ENE Celestine IN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind around 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1am. Low around 40. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow showers, mainly before 1pm. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dubois County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE