Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.26 Lon: -86.95 Elev: 528ft.
5 Miles ENE Celestine IN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind around 5 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dubois County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE