Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.93694°N Lon: 114.45139°W Elev: 5830ft.
36 Miles NNW Pioche NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 44. East northeast wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Breezy.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lincoln County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE