Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWSW 1 G 8 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
DW9961 Petaluma (D9961)
Lat: 38.27467 Lon: -122.66383 Elev: 43ft.
7 Miles E Santa Rosa CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Light southwest wind.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 38. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE