Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
DW9961 Petaluma (D9961)
Lat: 38.27467°N Lon: 122.66383°W Elev: 43ft.
7 Miles E Santa Rosa CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. East wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 66. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE