Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 22 G 37 MPH
- Barometer29.79 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index87°F (31°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037 Lon: -110.704038 Elev: 4444ft.
28 Miles ENE Hanksville UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 61. Breezy, with a southwest wind 18 to 23 mph becoming west northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 90. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 64. Southwest wind 10 to 18 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 93. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 65. Southwest wind 10 to 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 93.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 97.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 69.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 67. Breezy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 67.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 98.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE