Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa Sonoma County Airport (KSTS)
Lat: 38.50 Lon: -122.81667 Elev: 125ft.
6 Miles E Santa Rosa CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 45. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE