Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23°N Lon: 85.67°W Elev: 540ft.
3 Miles ENE New Providence IN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 3am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clark County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE