Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
CW4253 Bear Valley (C4253)
Lat: 38.468°N Lon: 120.047°W Elev: 7201ft.
32 Miles NNE Twain Harte CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 49. South southwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Night Rain and snow likely before 10pm, then snow. Low around 33. South southwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. High near 42. Southwest wind 17 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE