Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667 Lon: -113.09667 Elev: 5627ft.
16 Miles WNW Milford Municipal UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 21. South southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 17. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -7. East wind around 6 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 22. Southwest wind around 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE