Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 MPH
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Cedar City, Cedar City Regional Airport (KCDC)
Lat: 37.70667°N Lon: 113.09667°W Elev: 5627ft.
16 Miles WNW Milford Municipal UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind around 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind 15 to 17 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North wind 8 to 17 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 38. East northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East wind around 7 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE