Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 km/h
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.7 mb)
- Dewpoint17°C (63°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51 Lon: -77.3 Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 27. North wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. North wind 3 to 8 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 28. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE