Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 6 km/h
- Barometer30.07 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
- Visibility4.02 km
Current conditions at
Quantico Marine Corps Air Facility (KNYG)
Lat: 38.51 Lon: -77.3 Elev: 13ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely, mainly after 4am. The snow could be heavy at times. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around a centimeter possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 2. North wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around -7. West wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 1. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 9 to 14 km/h in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 0.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 3.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 5. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE