Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23°N Lon: 85.67°W Elev: 540ft.
4 Miles SW Underwood IN
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Light southwest wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain before 4am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clark County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE