Stormy weather expected for the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West
An impressive frontal system will continue moving through the Pacific Northwest and the Intermountain West and slowly make its way south. Behind it very cold Arctic air will follow. Higher elevation snow and moderate rainfall can be expected throughout these regions along with strong winds.
Read More... Humidity75% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.43 in (1030.9 mb) Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Louisville, Bowman Field Airport (KLOU)
Lat: 38.23°N Lon: 85.67°W Elev: 540ft.
4 Miles SW Underwood IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind around 8 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 8 to 13 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Thursday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.