Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Luray Caverns Airport (KLUA)
Lat: 38.67 Lon: -78.5 Elev: 903ft.
6 Miles ESE Stanley VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Isolated showers. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Windy, with a southwest wind 21 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Page County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE