Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedSW 13 G 24 MPH
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.8 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento Executive Airport (KSAC)
Lat: 38.50694 Lon: -121.49500 Elev: 20ft.
West Sacramento CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 80. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 85. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE