Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
CW4253 Bear Valley (C4253)
Lat: 38.468°N Lon: 120.047°W Elev: 7201ft.
26 Miles SSW South Lake Tahoe CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. South southwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 11pm, then snow. Low around 30. South southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers, mainly before 11am. High near 41. South southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West southwest wind 8 to 18 mph becoming east northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with an east wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE