Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.36 in (1029.6 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. South wind around 7 mph.
- Friday A chance of snow and sleet after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Night Freezing rain and sleet likely before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE