Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1026.3 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. South wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Rain or freezing rain likely after noon, becoming all rain after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 38. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Occasional rain and snow before 7pm, then occasional snow and freezing rain between 7pm and 9pm, then occasional snow after 9pm. Low around 30. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Light north wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE