Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1019.2 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Freezing drizzle before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 18. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE