Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity64% Wind SpeedNW 6 mph Barometer30.43 in (1031.3 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 6 to 8 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 6 to 11 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. South wind 8 to 15 mph. Monday Night Rain likely after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.