Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 15 km/h
- Barometer30.27 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-12°C (11°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-11°C (12°F)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy early, then gradual clearing, with a low around -10. Northwest wind 8 to 14 km/h becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 2. West wind 22 to 27 km/h decreasing to 11 to 16 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8. West wind 8 to 14 km/h becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -1. Southwest wind 14 to 23 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -13. North wind 13 to 18 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near -1.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Friday Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 1. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 2.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 0.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -10.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near -2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE