Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, McClellan Airfield Airport (KMCC)
Lat: 38.66667°N Lon: 121.4°W Elev: 75ft.
Foothill Farms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely before 11am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 43. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. North northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. Light northwest wind.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE