Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint5°C (41°F)
Current conditions at
BEN BOLT (BENC1)
Lat: 38.590836°N Lon: 120.933622°W Elev: 905ft.
El Dorado Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 7. North wind 16 to 21 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 21. Northwest wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 8. East northeast wind 11 to 16 km/h increasing to 22 to 27 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 22. East northeast wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. North northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming east in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE