Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento International Airport (KSMF)
Lat: 38.70139°N Lon: 121.59389°W Elev: 26ft.
7 Miles W Rio Linda CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. North northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE