Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Sacramento, Sacramento International Airport (KSMF)
Lat: 38.70139 Lon: -121.59389 Elev: 26ft.
7 Miles W Rio Linda CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 5am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Patchy frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE