Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, McClellan Airfield Airport (KMCC)
Lat: 38.66667°N Lon: 121.4°W Elev: 75ft.
3 Miles NNW North Highlands CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 69. South southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after 11pm. Low around 55. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE