Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, McClellan Airfield Airport (KMCC)
Lat: 38.66667°N Lon: 121.4°W Elev: 75ft.
3 Miles NNW North Highlands CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 45. Light east wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE