Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sacramento, McClellan Airfield Airport (KMCC)
Lat: 38.66667 Lon: -121.4 Elev: 75ft.
3 Miles NNW North Highlands CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 25. Light north wind.
- Thursday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Rain after 4pm. Widespread frost before 10am. High near 45. South southeast wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain before 4am, then rain likely, possibly mixed with snow showers. Low around 34. Southeast wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 10am, then a slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE